The 1930s are a forgotten, in-between decade, of fashion and economic turmoil. Often lumped in with the 1920s or 1940s the fashions of the thirties are truly one of a kind. There isn’t a 20th century fashion decade that embodied femininity in women and masculinity in men like clothing of the 1930s. From bias cut dresses or broad shouldered suits for men, 1930s style clothing should be celebrated.
You can wear 1930s style clothing today with NEW vintage inspired 1930s style dresses, shoes and accessories.
Learn about 1930s fashion history first or start shopping now:
1930s Fashion for Women
- 1930’s Fashion for women– An introduction to 1930 clothing styles for women
- 1930’s House Dresses- History
- 1930s Day or Afternoon Dresses- History and shopping guide
- 1930s Womens Shoes – Learn about and buy 1930’s style shoes.
- Where to buy repro 1930’s dresses- shopping guide online
- 1930s Hairstyles– A quick guide to creating 1930’s hairstyle for long hair.
- 1930’s Makeup- The best authentic vintage makeup guide.
- 1930’s Playsuits– As known as Rompers, I show you peak at one of my 30’s summer looks.
1930s Fashion for Men
- 1930s Fashion– Learn all about 1930’s men’s fashion.
- 1930’s Mens Summer Suits– A guide to 1930’s Summer Fashion
- 1930’s Mens Vests– Learn and shop for 1930’s Style mens vests.
- 1930s Mens Shoes– Learn and shop for 193’0s new vintage inspired shoes.
- 1930’s Mens Hats- Learn and shop for 1930’s mens hats.
- 1930’s Mens Ties– Read about tie history then shop for new 1930’s pattern ties.
More about 1930s style clothing and fashion?
Can’t find what your looking for? Leave a comment here or email me and I will do my best to help you.